Re: SLURM UI missing icons (was: RE: [ptp-dev] PTP 4.0 RC3 build again)

This has been done.
Greg

On Jun 5, 2010, at 9:58 AM, Beth Tibbitts wrote:

Good catch! (good testing!)
In the manifest for that plugin (edit MANIFEST.MF or plugin.xml), on the build tab, just check the icons dir checkbox in the list on the left side under "Binary Build"

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

<graycol.gif>JiangJie ---06/05/2010 09:43:48 AM---Beth, I have just tested 4.0 RC3.

<ecblank.gif>
From:
<ecblank.gif>
JiangJie <yangtzj@xxxxxxxxxxx>