[ptp-dev] Help plug-in for SLURM

I have checked in org.eclipse.ptp.rm.slurm.help
Please add some content Jie!
Thanks

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Beth Tibbitts---06/05/2010 10:02:38 AM---OK, I'll make you one. I couldn't tell from your earlier posBeth Tibbitts---06/05/2010 10:02:38 AM---OK, I'll make you one. I couldn't tell from your earlier post if you wanted to do it yourself.

Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

06/05/2010 10:02 AM

RE: [ptp-dev] Help plug-in for PBS

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

OK, I'll make you one.
I couldn't tell from your earlier post if you wanted to do it yourself.
Stay tuned (I will do it soon)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform
http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for JiangJie ---06/05/2010 04:31:01 AM---Beth, I saw that org.eclipse.ptp.rm.pbs.help had been added in CJiangJie ---06/05/2010 04:31:01 AM---Beth, I saw that org.eclipse.ptp.rm.pbs.help had been added in CVS.

JiangJie <yangtzj@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/05/2010 04:31 AM

RE: [ptp-dev] Help plug-in for PBS

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Beth,

I saw that org.eclipse.ptp.rm.pbs.help had been added in CVS.
Will you add the same skeleton help plug-in for the SLURM RM
where I can add help content?

Regards,
Jie