Re: [ptp-dev] Service Configurations UI

Yes I believe so. Therefore, we want to avoid bringing more dependencies into RDT if possible.

I'll create the new categories in ptp.services.ui. Thanks!

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---06/02/2010 03:43:18 PM---Hi Vivian, Is that a likely use case (RDT without PTP core)? Greg Watson ---06/02/2010 03:43:18 PM---Hi Vivian, Is that a likely use case (RDT without PTP core)? If so, then yes, service configurations

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

06/02/2010 03:43 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Service Configurations UI

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Vivian,

Is that a likely use case (RDT without PTP core)? If so, then yes, service configurations probably need their own preference and view categories.

Cheers,
Greg