Re: [ptp-dev] API tooling

How should we do that? I would like to do the same with much of the Feedback view, since it hasn't had much exercise yet, and I'd like to reserve the right to change it.
I have seen several ways to mark something as provisional (not API).
I prefer NOT to change the package name, because then i would have to change it late, and it would presumably break all the clients.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---05/21/2010 03:21:51 PM---Sure. You've marked interfaces as provisional, right? GregGreg Watson ---05/21/2010 03:21:51 PM---Sure. You've marked interfaces as provisional, right? Greg

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/21/2010 03:21 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] API tooling

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sure. You've marked interfaces as provisional, right?

Greg

On May 21, 2010, at 3:00 PM, Chris Recoskie <