Re: [ptp-dev] Problem building PTP workspace at PTP 4.0

Al, Dave,

the way I did this build-script is not platform independent. It only works on Unix. It calls chmod to set the permission. This is only needed temporarily because Greg wrote the API to launch. When we use that API, the script, for which the permission is set, isn't needed anymore.

For the moment: Should I remove the build-step so that one does't get an error on non-unix platform? Then the person who wants to test it, just has to manually set the permission. So this might be the best thing to do.

Roland