Re: [ptp-announce] link error - building MPI

Hi, can you please ask that question in the ptp-user mailing list?
This mailing list if for PTP announcements only. Thanks!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Sajjad
             <rupam.sajjad@gma
             il.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  ptp-announce@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ptp-announce-boun                                          cc
             ces@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [ptp-announce] link error -
             11/12/2007 06:29          building MPI
             PM

             Please respond to
             PTP Announcements
             <ptp-announce@ecl
                 ipse.org>

Hello,

I have just installed PTP today and wanted try the example that
specified in the tutorial.

http://www.eclipse.org/ptp/documentation/org.eclipse.ptp.help/html/01buildMPIprog.html

I set all the include and library path as specified in the tutorial.

But i am getting the following error:

make -k all
Building file: ../firstMPI.c
Invoking: GCC C Compiler
mpicc -I/usr/include/openmpi -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -MMD
-MP -MF"firstMPI.d" -MT"firstMPI.d" -o"firstMPI.o" "../firstMPI.c"
make: *** [firstMPI.o] Error 243
make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.
Build complete for project firstMPI

Please provide me some of that as i believe that i am missing something
in that whole process.

Regards,

Sajjad