Re: [polarsys-iwg] My feedback

Hello Dimitri,

Those are indeed thoughtful cents, thank you Dimitri.

I don't think we can make it for the first version of the tool however, because it would imply kind-of a semantic shift which we can't afford at that time of the project.
I'll get back to you soon to discuss this, because it still makes sense.

Thanks again,

--
Boris