Re: [platform-vision] Developer's Platform Vision Meeting, Jan 28 at 11:00 ET.

Let this serve as your reminder that we're having our meeting tomorrow at 11 AM eastern.

Thanks - the calendar invite was much appreciated too :)

Agenda:

1) Review the "Every Detail Matters" [1] work that is ongoing
2) Discuss/finalize the "Great Fixes for Mars" [2] programme (I'm moving it to www sometime tonight/early tomorrow [3]) 3) Eclipse Installer based on Oomph (website, install experience, preferences management)
4) Time change (does this time slot still work?)
5) Who else do we need to invite?

How about Pascal Rapicault (doing p2 work and tried helping fixing eclipse with the crowdfunded easyeclipse that
fell away).

/max

--
Phone numbers