Re: [platform-vision] Include JVM based languages in the Vision statement?

> If I understood Dani correctly that this would require additional resources, e.g., if Groovy wants improved support the Groovy developer would have to get involved as the JDT team does not have the resources to
> solve that alone.

Almost. I said, that if parties are interest to do this then they have to *do* this. We've made attempts before, and I'll just repeat them here:
- A first attempt was made in 2005: http://www.eclipse.org/org/langsymp/, but when it came to do real work, there was silence.
- There is also something like a fork: a few years ago we've uploaded JDT Core to e4 (http://git.eclipse.org/c/e4/org.eclipse.jdt.core.git/) when people raised the voice that they want to work/help opening up JDT for Java-like languages (see bug 415563) - the number of commits in that repository is - guess what - zero.

Dani