Re: [platform-vision] Meeting today

No problem. Thanks for trying.

I'll get us started a little earlier next time. Hopefully more will be able to join.

Wayne

On 13/11/14 02:58 AM, Daniel Megert wrote:
Sorry Wayne,

I joined 4 minutes late and the meeting was just being terminated.

Dani

From:        Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        platform-vision@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        12.11.2014 17:50
Subject:        Re: [platform-vision] Meeting today
Sent by:        platform-vision-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fbm_1JqqD8suvLEg6g0x4P4pwz7XepPVXg6Ls3bdqc8/edit?usp=sharing

One of the things that we have to do today is approve the minutes for posting into the public record.

Wayne

On 12/11/14 11:38 AM, Martin Lippert wrote:
Do you have the URL of the meeting minutes at hand?

Thanks!
-Martin

Our next meeting is at 12 noon EDT today.

Phone numbers

North America 1-866-569-4992
Germany 49-692-2224-6059
France 33-(0)-17-070-8535
UK 0800-033-7806
Switzerland 41-44-580-2115
Sweden 46-85-063-8386
Italy 003-902-3604-8268

Then enter the participant conference extension: 430, then enter pin 4718
Alternatively, SIP clients can call
430@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, then enter pin 4718

Today, I would like to recap the discussion from EclipseCon.

See you then.

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton