Re: [platform-vision] Meeting minutes (and more), September 10/2014

Hey Wayne,

thanks a lot for the minutes, sounds like you had a great start last week.
What is the process for discussing this? Can/should I start to share thoughts on the individual topics here via the list?

> Based on feedback, I'm going to set: Wednesday, at 12 pm Noon (Eastern) as our regular time slot.

Should work for me in general.
Is the plan to have that call every week? Or every two weeks?

> Based on the Doodle Poll, it looks like Wednesday afternoon, Thursday morning, and Thursday afternoon are our best bets for connecting face-to-face. I'll connect with Anne to see what are options are with regard to space in those time periods.

Sounds good to me.

Cheers,
-Martin

Back to the top