[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [platform-ui-dev] Setting up a development environment
- From: Nathan Ridge <zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 19:44:37 +0000
- Accept-language: en-CA, en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQHTgc9Evoar0svHfUKa7mZ2+ImkTqNdM7qAgACnqzM=
- Thread-topic: [platform-ui-dev] Setting up a development environment
> I typically simply import the projects via the Git repository view
> (right mouse click -> Import).
> Does this work for you?
Thanks, that gave me the projects.
However, the workspace now contains 120,000 errors, including ones
like "The import org.eclipse.core.runtime cannot be resolved". Any
suggestions on how to resolve those?