[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-ui-dev] Setting up a development environment
- From: Nathan Ridge <zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 00:39:43 +0000
- Accept-language: en-CA, en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQHTgc9Evoar0svHfUKa7mZ2+ImkTg==
- Thread-topic: Setting up a development environment
I would like to try to contribute a fix for bug 413505 . I have contributed to CDT before, but not to Platform.
I followed the instructions on this page  to set up a development environment. However, after following those instructions, the resulting Eclipse workspace is empty (there are no projects in it), and I don't see any instructions for how to set up projects.
Am I missing something? Should I be following different instructions?
Any help is appreciated.