Re: [platform-ui-dev] Emojis in menu label

I had a short look into GTK3, which uses Cairo for drawing and Cairo also uses the Microsoft GDI API.

Von: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Wim Jongman
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017 20:18
An: Eclipse Platform UI component developers list.
Betreff: Re: [platform-ui-dev] Emojis in menu label

A lot of questions. I heard about them 10 minutes ago :)

Surely if they were to be used in Eclipse they should be full featured (e.g. color). Also, the place of the icon is not in the spot of the icon but the spot of the text.

I have made some tests in Windows. I am on the latest version of Windows. This is what it looks like: