Re: [platform-ui-dev] Platform UI team channel on IRC

Our public Platform UI call on Tuesdays has had very low attendance
for a while now. I'd suggest we use the new IRC channel for anything
that comes up, and do conf calls on an on demand basis. I'm going to
assume http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lazy_Consensus if nobody objects within
the next few days.

Boris