From: Eric Moffatt/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To: platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/30/2010 10:04 AM
Subject: [platform-ui-dev] Build submission twoards 3.7M1 (I20100801-2000)
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'll be doing a build submission this afternoon starting at 2:00 Ottawa time, please leave HEAD in a good state by that time...

NOTE:
This will likely be the last submission done by the Ottawa team, Monday & Tuesday are holidays up here (that we sorely need after getting 4.0 SDK out..;-) and nobody but Remy will be in at all next week. If you have submissions you'll either have to tag them yourselves or get a hold of Remy on Wednesday...

Onwards,

Eric