[platform-ui-dev] Build submission twoards 3.7M1 (I20100801-2000)

I'll be doing a build submission this afternoon starting at 2:00 Ottawa time, please leave HEAD in a good state by that time...

NOTE: This will likely be the last submission done by the Ottawa team, Monday & Tuesday are holidays up here (that we sorely need after getting 4.0 SDK out..;-) and nobody but Remy will be in at all next week. If you have submissions you'll either have to tag them yourselves or get a hold of Remy on Wednesday...

Onwards,
Eric

Back to the top