Re: [platform-ui-dev] triage tips wiki page

In another unrelated news, to help the build monkey, I wrote a plugin
which will launch all the JUnit plugin tests one by one. Is there an
incubator for Platform UI to check-in this stuff?

 - Prakash

“People are meant to be loved and things are meant to be used.
But unfortunately, people are being used and things are being loved”