[platform-ui-dev] triage tips wiki page

Hi, everyone.
I just learned that I can use Alt-Shift-F2 (PDE Plug-in Spy) to figure out who contributed a context menu item.
(Ok, maybe I'm the last to know).

So I started a platform UI "triage tips" page to assemble all the cool tricks folks use when triaging bugs to figure out who a bug really belongs to.

It's a pretty wimpy page right now, but I'm hoping everyone can take just a few minutes to share their little tips on this page for the benefit of everyone. I also linked to this page from the main platform UI triage wiki page.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Bug_Triage_Tips

thanks,
susan

Back to the top