|[platform-ui-dev] Branching for 3.5.1|
Just a reminder that to create a branch for a project, you need to do the following:
0. If you were working from HEAD, create a patch and attach it to the bug.
1. Replace With>Another Branch or Version..., click "Refresh Tags", then pick R3_5.
2. Team>Branch..., verify that "Version Name" is not editable and says R3_5, enter R3_5_maintenance as the branch name, keep "Start working in the branch" checked, click OK.
3. Open the MANIFEST.MF and increase the minor version number, e.g. 3.5.0.qualifier-> 3.5.1.qualifier, another example: 1.2.100.qualifier->1.2.101.qualifier.
4. Fix the bug (or apply the patch that fixes the bug).
5. Commit the change to MANIFEST.MF together with your bugfix . Make sure the CVS annotation on the project says "R3_5_maintenance".
6. Send an email (at least to whoever is doing build submissions, but better to this mailing list) to notify about the new branch.