Re: [platform-ui-dev] Filtering Menu Items with Activities

I would use the new plug-in spy mode available as of 3.5 M7. Press
Shift+Alt+F2, then select the menu item you would like to know more
about. This is only to find the IDs, your RCP app can still target an
older version of Eclipse of course.

Please follow up on the eclipse.platform.rcp newsgroup.

Boris