[platform-ui-dev] build submissions

Please let me know if you need me to submit to the builds.

I currently see three changes for the 1300 build, let me know asap (by email) if you just put in a fix in the last couple of minutes:
+ Bug 273697. [WorkingSets] WorkbenchPage's setWorkingSets(IWorkingSet[]) has an impossible null conditional check (FIXED)
+ Bug 273706. [WorkingSets] Changing workingset membership broken (FIXED)
+ Bug 274236. [CommonNavigator] Incorrect check for existence of item in contribution memory (FIXED)

Thanks
Boris

Back to the top