Re: [platform-ui-dev] p2 UI testing on Linux

thanks for saying so, Francis.
Helps to keep perspective on a testing day when the bugs are floooowing in... ;-)

susan
Inactive hide details for "Francis Upton" <francisu@xxxxxxxx>"Francis Upton" <francisu@xxxxxxxx>

          "Francis Upton" <francisu@xxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          04/28/2009 10:06 AM
          Please respond to "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."