Re: [platform-ui-dev] resource navigator

Yes, in fact I used it in the RCP application that I develop.  As I understand it, the RN view was never intended for RCP applications.

Francis

David Orme wrote:
To be clear, the common navigator is not just a framework, but a view that can be used to replace the resource navigator in RCP apps that use it?

Thanks,

Dave Orme