Re: [platform-ui-dev] Platform UI regular call?

Hi Boris,

2008/9/23 Boris Bokowski <bokowski@xxxxxxxxx>

- outreach: Kevin gave presentations about e4 in Krakow and London
- 3.5 M3 planning
- properties API for data binding (bug 194734)
- Versant would like to contribute a multi-instance feature for the properties view (bug 248103)

I know it's a "status update", but I was wondering if there'd be any value in noting in the update that Platform/UI now has a regular conference call. I presume there are some people out there that are not on platform-ui-dev but are on eclipse-dev (I used to be a part of that pack), so I think "announcing it there" may gather more interest. At the same time, too many people on the call might make the call longer than one would like.

Regards,
Remy

Back to the top