Re: [platform-ui-dev] testday

We like the idea so much that we've put it on our plan.  See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Plan/3.5 - we are planning two days at the beginning of each milestone, for working on tests, and performance.  The first "Working on our test suites day" will be Monday next week, and the first "Working on performance day" on Tuesday.

We'll try to find a room where the people in Ottawa can work together (and apply peer pressure ;-) ).  People from elsewhere are invited to join us virtually, for example on IRC or the new XMPP server.

Boris