[platform-ui-dev] Question about links on an editor page

Hello,

I am posting here as it was suggested to do so on
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-UI-Guidelines/Contents.html .

I have a multi-page editor for my component.  On the first
tab of the editor, there is a link to run a validator on the
file being edited.  Is using a link appropriate, or would a
button be better?  Our human factors people say a button is
better, but I see links being used to launch actions in the
plugin editors, etc.  I don't see anything on this topic in
the Eclipse User Interface Guidelines.

Thanks in advance,
David
--