Re: [platform-ui-dev] Platform UI Commit rights for Kevin McGuire

Absolute +1. Kevin has been involved with the Platform UI since at least 2.0 when he helped implement the decorators support. I've very pleased to have Kevin more directly involved with us now.

Tod

Boris Bokowski/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/10/2007 11:54 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."        <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Platform UI Commit rights for Kevin McGuire

I would like to nominate Kevin McGuire as a new committer on Platform UI.
For 3.3, Kevin worked on improving the default look of Eclipse, the most
visible change being the highlight treatment for the active editor tab.

+1 from me of course. Kevin's patches are well thought out and of very high
quality.

Please respond on platform-ui-dev with the usual +1/-1/0 within the next
week.

Thanks,
Boris.

--