[platform-ui-dev] Javadoc and compiler warnings in the build

As we (Platform UI) have been having some issues with javadoc errors in
the builds of late (I have been the main culprit) I would like to crank up
any compiler or javadoc setting that breaks the build from ignore/warning
to error in our plug-ins.

Currently this will generate no extra work for anyone (I have already
fixed up our existing issues)  but it will make it a lot easier for us to
always commit good code.

If there is no objection I'll do this tomorrow (the 18th).

Tod

Back to the top