[platform-ui-dev] Registering on CCP actions

Hi there,

I have a problem concerning Cut/Copy/Paste (CCP) actions in Eclipse: In a plugin, I'd like to get acknowledged on any CCP operation issued by the Eclipse user in a text editor (or at least in a .java file editor). I managed to register on the global actions using the setGlobalActionHandler() method für each of the three actions. This works fine for the window's Edit menu. But for the editors context menu as well as the keyboard shortcut (CTRL-C etc), the handler isn't invoked.

I couldn't find any way to register on the context menu selection by now. Whic hwould be the best approach?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Back to the top