Re: [platform-ui-dev] accesing workbech menus

Gabonu,

Please post questions like this to the RCP newsgroup.  See:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Rich_Client_Platform#newsgroups

I also recommend checking out how the browser example does this (see its
BrowserActionBarAdvisor class):
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/RCP_Browser_Example

Nick

Gabonu <gabonu@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/17/2005 09:11 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] accesing workbech menus

I have a problem defining actions for my application, such as Help or
Preferences, which were workbench before. I am creating my own
application, and now the workbench menus are gone... how can i link to
those?