Re: [platform-ui-dev] PLEASE READ: Triaging Bugs

Makes sense to me.

Douglas Pollock <douglas.pollock@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/16/2005 10:31 AM
Please respond to
dpollock and "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] PLEASE READ: Triaging Bugs

If you:
    (1) Are a Platform/UI committer; and
    (2) Are entering a bug against Platform/UI; and
    (3) Know which component area it belongs to

then I feel it would be nice if you could:
    (A) Prepend the component area to the bug (e.g., [DataBinding]); and
    (B) After creating the bug, re-assign the bug to the component owner.

Why?  It saves Kim time, and we all love Kim.

Why wait until after creating the bug (B)?  So anyone listening to
Platform-UI-Inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx will still get an email.

questions? comments? queries? concerns?
d.