Re: [platform-ui-dev] Vote for Commit rights for Karice McIntyre

+1 RIGHT NOW PLEASE BEFORE ANOTHER PATCH COMES IN THANK YOU

On 1-Dec-05, at 9:08 AM, Michael Van Meekeren wrote:

UI Committers:

Karice McIntyre has been with the UI team since July 2005.  She has made

solid contributions since she started.  She generally seeks to get a clear
understanding of problems before delivering code that "fixes" them and is
quick to learn ways to improve on what she's doing.

She has made numerous bux fixes/enhancements in the areas of:

NL

Accessibility
Import/Export

and Type-ahead filter support (see "Show View" dialog)
to name a few

Already she's fixed 55 bugs and Kim says: "if I have to apply another

patch from Karice I'll kill someone!".  So commit rights it is!

/michael