Re: [platform-ui-dev] include XML file

Thanks for guiding correct newgroup.
-Anagha

On 11/9/05, Nick Edgar <Nick_Edgar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anagha,

Please post questions like this to the eclipse.platform newsgroup.  Note
that XMLBuddy is a 3rd party plug-in, not part of eclipse, and issues with
it should be reported to the authors.

Regards,
Nick

Anagha <anajoshi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/09/2005 04:58 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] include XML file

Hi,
I'm new to eclipse and not sure whther I'm posting to the right forum.
My eclipse project contains a XML file which specifies the schema. When I
try to open that XML using XMLBuddy editor eclipse gives errors to fetch
from the schema locations.

My requirement is very simple. I just want to include XML file and I
should be able to open it XML editor inside eclipse. IDEA supports this by
fetching schema dynamically.

What should I do in eclipse?
--
Thanks & Regards,