RE: [platform-ui-dev] Window menu

Ilya,
To summarize I believe you are proposing the following. Please advise if there is any other details I missed.
I would also like to hear what issues other folks may see with this (but didn't want to confuse things by adding my comments/concerns).

1)        Add Configure pulldown menu

2a)        Move Window > Preferences  to   Configure > Preferences
2b)        Move Perspective > Customize   to    Configure > Perspective

3a)        Configure menu would allow global preference settings to be added to it.
        These settings woudl also be in the preferences dialog (available from
        Configure > Preferences) .

3b)        Configure menu would allow perspective centric settings to be added to it.
        For example Configure > Java   which would open the preference dialog
        (same as Configure > Preferences) except it would select the java page.

4)        The preferences dialog should go to the previous page (i.e. favorite) when it
        opens, and if needed start the plugin for that page.

Back to the top