[platform-swt-dev] Snippet project without errors...

I stumbled into something today, just wanted to share:

The org.eclipse.swt.snippets project typically has a lot of snippets that produce errors.

This was sometimes a bit pesky because I would have errors in my workspace.

Today I just noticed that the project has 4 classpaths:

.classpath
.classpath_win32
.classpath_gtk
.classpath_cocoa

If you rename the .classpath to something else and rename .classpath_gtk then the errors are gone. (.classpath_gtk excludes the architecture/library specific snippets).

(I found it in the Readme.md)

Regards

---
Leo Ufimtsev | Software Engineer @ Red Hat