From: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of André Dietisheim <adietish@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 3:56:03 AM
To: Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Most used Linux distros/system themes for Eclipse?

Hi

In JBoss Tools we track users that allow us to collect anonymous data. We thus have limited insights in what our users are running. The current stats show that out of a total of 140K users that allow us to track them there are ~10k using Linux. 6k Ubuntu vs. 3k Fedora. We dont track themes though.

Cheers

André