RE: [platform-swt-dev] the SWT Table control

> From: Erik Poupaert
>
> I guess you're right. How to get something spreadsheet-like in
> SWT? Build it
> from scratch? I mean, then you're talking about a major endeavour ... What
> to use in a vanilla database application?

Erik, I haven't tried it yet, I'm just getting my feet wet with SWT, but it
seems to me that a proper design of the ControlListener for the TableColumn
would do some of this.  What I'm not sure of yet is whether there is the
finegrained control that CellRenderer provides for JTable in Swing.

Joe

Back to the top