[platform-releng-dev] PDE Contribution to rebuild

PDE would like to contribute to the rebuild for the following bug. We are tagged and ready.

+ Bug 222857. [p2] generated bundle.info has incorrect start level info (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.pde.core
org.eclipse.pde.ui

Inactive hide details for Pascal Rapicault---30/05/2008 08:25:52 AM---We would like to request a rebuild to include fixes for tPascal Rapicault---30/05/2008 08:25:52 AM---We would like to request a rebuild to include fixes for the following bugs (the patches were ready yesterday night, but we pref

Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

30/05/2008 08:25 AM

[platform-releng-dev] Rebuild request

We would like to request a rebuild to include fixes for the following bugs (the patches were ready yesterday night, but we preferred holding them up to review them after a good night of sleep):
234154 - Names in .properties files are not used for site categories
207103 - [prov] Ensure UNC path are supported
233596 - [ui] Externalized license text can get whitespace compressed
233788 - Missing CUs when launcher appears in the osgi.bundles list

We will notify the list when we are ready.

PaScaL