[platform-releng-dev] Rebuild request

We would like to request a rebuild to include fixes for the following bugs (the patches were ready yesterday night, but we preferred holding them up to review them after a good night of sleep):
234154 - Names in .properties files are not used for site categories
207103 - [prov] Ensure UNC path are supported
233596 - [ui] Externalized license text can get whitespace compressed
233788 - Missing CUs when launcher appears in the osgi.bundles list

We will notify the list when we are ready.

PaScaL

Back to the top