Re: [platform-dev] Making a copy of dark swt theme

Hi Gayan,

Not sure about the licensing, I think you have to keep the licence
intact and  allow access to your changes.

A more general remark, I would be happy to update the dark theme in
standard to make it more like the VScode dark theme. My reasoning
behind this is that VsCode most likely has more UX exports working on
it than we have (we have zero).

So if you feel like it, please send PR for the default dark theme to
make it more like VScode dark theme. If we see valid resistance
against these changes, you still can fork it off.

Best regards, Lars