Re: [platform-dev] Better spellings support for code editors

Hi Gayan,

I am not sure if anyone has a better answer - but certainly improving spell checking in Eclipse would be nice. IIRC the current spell checking is rather editor specific, which is why Eclipse CDT has its own fork of the JDT one. I would be happy to get rid of the CDT specific code if possible, especially as no one has been keeping it up to date.

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders