[platform-dev] Better spellings support for code editors

Hi All,

i recently came across a vscode Code spelling plugin which support most of the language constructs in language such as Java and Typescript from my usage.

When i looked into the source code, I found it has been implemented as a LS. So i was wondering to implement a plugin for this with a language client to integrate into Eclipse. I have raised few questions to the author about this usage here https://github.com/streetsidesoftware/vscode-spell-checker/discussions/2040

Please let me know what you all think as well.

Best regards,
Gayan.

Back to the top