Re: [platform-dev] New vscode light theme for eclipse

> * some "hype" colors

?? Searching for "hype" colors gives me some strange results about make-up vendors :-D

> * no more toolbar

Don't get me wrong but what are the stuff in the edges then? By the way, Eclipse do not uses toolbars but 'coolbars' already, but does it change anything if we do not call them "toolbar" anymore?

> * no more menu

Whats the point of this? Do I need to learn all 18.058 Shortcuts in the future to use Eclipse?

> * Moved run shortcuts to the bottom

Whats the advantage of this, beside that it collides with usual Os (windows / linux) task bar now?

> * persective switcher collapsed on the left

Seems like a personal preference or is there any advantage?

> -IMO- without loosing any usability (once users have learned about Ctrl+3).

I think this is arguable, I need Eclipse to *work* I don't need it to look great on a screenshot in the web...

So from that screenshot, I'm missing most of the stuff I need to work with, if I just want files with great shortcuts I most probably would have chosen the famous vi over eclipse :-)