Re: [platform-dev] Cannot push to github git@xxxxxxxxxx:eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.ui.git
  • From: "Hoepfner, Marcus" <marcus.hoepfner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 06:09:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=sap.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=sap.com; dkim=pass header.d=sap.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=rvmZdW2MiE9PHozIAJLeey1N5Uic3Vjhp/kjaM+6pbc=; b=VkeWzGRbH7+e9Q9TwkFVEG/TGBUyVIr0kcaYv+UAR9B2rIkwOadncWrZ25UtCbI8NFBTXU8aaZPS3hNH0hrwFT5iJpH2aB3Yq8VSDnGXItH3dYMgrG0S4Ub4R2L9HZlH5lDWKpJ4ia4KuPYwM+uWFeu4CVAXdFSWmhbJxpUdJRb8uGBIAAzGvxxj/vSTldkvju5otyyk902+XB4hk7QJduK5NyT2qZLfNAHHkjcYz/Sk+tpRxxBG0NvoVd8iN4KRypvdSY9vMK/wmilc9b6XJTTcSl6liMZDeWzCwTsyGvw0ou6sxNVXYvqfmJSi+/E7wY7Dt/lKsedYcv8EP6FdIA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=kTY3IfBKqyz1IdX7lmGJ4sVAI75bvCsMWURjhzze6OqUKzC+5Cc24/zN+ImTaejy1ycaAFfpSaxgCD+S5wQSPb+UVqQ3jBBYWbL13VwjsuOjRpMdni/4dLlgoeYK+gSb9RVikMwbn1eLLQWW8jSy4X2BZ/ZZ5PlOIMDT3UyqVz2BR/m+0HQBS39FvIkgmiIxvuhjwkXueOGRgVWTT9ER6fPoRuCiZbpiOZFzZh/KPBnEhd9VVeuYtWZaDw8HBWSwQUz1NAVS5elWld+Bh62F6S3z1oihnSfl4NJUX/xWQWSK/WJhYI9DGUg8ZdSpMCr9SF2DiwQ6nwpFt7DgKBB+zQ==

Ok done.

Let’s wait now.

I know we are in the transition phase. But in the end a nice contribution guide will definitely help and lower the barrier to contribute.

Maybe one in the platform repo and then link it in the other corresponding repos like ui.

Also we might need a best practice for forking and syncing with the original. Seems that Ed has found a nice way.

I know I could contribute and help to write such a guide, but other are much more familiar with the flows than me.

Thank you all for your help,

Marcus