Re: [platform-dev] Customizing Github Organization Pages

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 5:15 PM Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry, I missed the line between the 2 images, where you already explicitly answer my question before I even asked this. "we must open a helpdesk issue to update that information."; so OK, it's helpdesk only, too bad but we'll use it anyway.

Before we open a ticket, we need to agree of how we want ot set those fields, here is a suggestion
* Organization display name: Eclipse Platform

I think https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/ is more informative for the broader audience.

I would guess this one is already handled by foundation and we should not interfere.

Maybe setting the Twitter username to @EclipseJavaIDE

?