[platform-dev] Customizing Github Organization Pages

FYI,

I've been trying to figure out how we can control the content of our organization pages (with helpful information such as details about how/where to report issues, for example) so I asked Mikael Barbero about it.

He pointed me at https://github.com/eclipse-cbi as an example, which looks this:

The "README.md" that's prominently displayed comes from this file:

https://github.com/eclipse-cbi/.github/blob/master/profile/README.md

So we can easily control this content ourselves.

The text in the very top banner, e.g.,

can only be set by an admin using a form like the following and we must open a helpdesk issue to update that information:

We probably want to do this for eclipse-platform, eclipse-jdt, eclipse-pde, and eclipse-equinox....

Regards,
Ed

Back to the top