Re: [platform-dev] Using MasterDetailBlock on e.g. Dialog without FormHeading (whitespace)

Hi Marcus,

The subclassing warning is a generic one. Similar to the checkSubclass method in SWT widgets. Please subclass to fix your issue and consider sharing it if you think it is useful for others.

Cheers, Wim