Re: [platform-dev] Moving to Jenkinsfile (was Re: [eclipse-dev] ATTENTION: Turn off of git protocol)

At the moment, if we opt for the "multi branch pipeline" integration between Gerrit and Jenkinsfile, we'd lose the ability to retrigger a build with a "please rebuild". People who need a rebuild would have to follow the link to Jenkins and click the build button.
I personally don't see that as a blocker for adoption of Jenkinsfile. What do others think?

Back to the top