Great.  Locally I've regenerated the catalog and have I tested installing the Eclipse SDK 4.20 product from it, along with JustJ Java 16.01.  It all works very well.  So I'm all set for Wednesday...

Thanks,
Ed

On 14.06.2021 17:13, Sravan K Lakkimsetti wrote:

The repository is ready now. Can you please check?

Thanks
Sravan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 14 June 2021 13:09
To: Eclipse platform general developers list. <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [platform-dev] Outlook for p2 repo of the 4.20 release

When should we expect to see the equivalent of the following 4.19 repository corresponding to the 4.19 release for the 4.20 release?

https://download.eclipse.org/justj/?file=eclipse/updates/4.19/R-4.19-202103031800

This is still repo is still empty:

https://download.eclipse.org/justj/?file=eclipse/updates/4.20

I need the final fixed URL to make the final updates to the setup catalogs before the release on Wednesday. Of course the mirrors need this in advance too...

Regards,
Ed